Bethlahem Hillside International School invites teachers who are passionate and dedicative to join our innovative teaching Team!
Our curriculum offers learning beyond traditional methods & integrates a progressive approach involving innovation, communication, problem solving and teamwork. We are committed to providing an exciting, individualized environment, which stimulates intellectual curiosity; enhances creativity; builds self-esteem and confidence; fosters an appreciation for cultural diversity; and inspires a sense of social responsibility.
Principal with 7 to 10 years of Experience in leading CBSE / ICSE School
Desired Candidate Profile
- Team building, leading and guiding
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are very essential
- They must also be engaging leaders and motivators who can make decisions and manage their time well.
- Strong leadership with sound Academic knowledge with result oriented
Coordinator with 3 to 5 Years of Experiencce
Teachers for all the Subject
- Working with children on creative experiences using a wide variety of media / materials / art forms to fire their imagination and develop their cognitive skills
- Facilitating children to express themselves in as many ways as possible
- Working with teachers to interpret children's ideas
- Creating a visually pleasing environment in the school to encourage the learning of children
- Conceptualising and implementing projects for the creative development of children
- Producing documentation, posters, videos, photographs etc. depicting the learning experience of children
- Preference will be given to the Montessori trained teachers and CBSE /ICSE experienced.
A competitive salary & benefits package, and work environment with career growth opportunities. There are residential facilities available for all the outstation candidates.
For positions at BETHLEHEM HILLSIDE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL email to firstname.lastname@example.org